Apply for your Certification on the TEACH Website.
Department Specific Directions:
If instructions for your certificate title / level are not listed above, please contact the office directly for instructions. If you receive a program code for the certificate title/level for which you are applying, you may follow the steps below to complete the application.
1. Access the TEACH Website
2. Log on to TEACH with your username and password.
3. Click on "TEACH Online Services".
4. Click on "Apply for a Certificate".
5. Make selections from the drop boxes to select your certificate title(s).
6. Answer YES to the question regarding the completion of an approved teacher preparation program and enter program code. See department specific instructions above for code.
7. Submit payment of $50 per certificate title (online using credit card or mail in money order).
8. If you have not done so before applying on TEACH, print and sign the Release Authorization Form. Mail or bring it promptly to the Teacher Certication Office, Chase Hall 222. The form may not be submitted electronically, as an original ink signature is required.
Back to Top
Some content on this page is saved in PDF format. To view these files, download Adobe Acrobat Reader free. If you are having trouble reading a document, request an accessible copy of the PDF or Word Document.